THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Home For The Weekend

So I'm home for the weekend and I can already tell I'm not going to have time to relax.

For starters, I brought home a big bag of laundry that I know I'm going to have to do myself, I have to help clean this house, have to get my hair done, write a speech, and some other academic stuff, because unfortunately life doesn't end when I go home for the weekend, I still I have a list of things to do. I feel a headache coming on.

So for the first time in a really long time, I was given the opportunity to watch the Disney channel and just let me tell you, I was watching one of their new movies and I just have to say, Disney has really gone down in quality. The movie looked cheap and the actors were pathetic. It looked more like an indie film and even those are better qualities with better actors. I just don't know what to say anymore.

I also just found out that my boyfriend got two new tattoos today. I'm too sure how I feel about that considering I have yet to see them in person, but I guess I can show it to you and you can let me know what you think.



Just thinking about him having it makes me want to see him even more than I already do right now. But, I'm just hoping that things will turn around this weekend and I'll feel more relaxed.

0 comments: