THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

...so I discovered a million dollars today

Before I say anything, let me begin by saying, it is not impossible to make a million dollars. It only seems so.


How do I know this?

As a shopaholic, who loves retail therapy, I have discovered that if I had save every cent I had ever earned instead of spending it on must haves that I didn't really need to have, I would have quite a hefty amount in the bank. I also realized that, that if I had that hefty amount in the bank and began a full-time job, seriously (not no summer or holiday occupations), I would have increased my chances of making a million dollars by the time I'm in my mid-thirties, if not earlier.

Everyone has made at least a million dollars in their lifetime. They just never realized it because all their money went into paying bills, paying taxes, and buying items for the luxury of them rather than the necessity of them. Oh, and to purchase those necessary items as well. If a person didn't have to do that, we'd be living in an America where millionaires where making there careers in every home possible.

If I wasn't determined to become a millionaire before, I am now.

To be completely honest, how amazing would it be to be a millionaire and know you didn't do anything different than the person next to you with the exception of cutting down on your spending?

I just thought I'd drop that little thought of mines on you.

0 comments: