THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Melanie Fiona!!!!

I don't know what other way to say this, but get the MELANIE FIONA ALBUM!!!!




Her album is simply amazing. A breath of fresh air in an industry where I'm so used to the same melody for each love song and I can't even begin to go into depth about my favorite songs on the album. I think I'm in love with them all.


Her songs are original. The music is original. Nothing about her artificially sweetened. Her album is just that good (at least in my opinion.)


I should have talked about this yesterday, but I was too clouded with my dislike for Rihanna's single that it surpassed the gem of an album that Melanie Fiona released.


But I honestly believe this is a must have. I mean look at this girl...


melanie-f1'


She's talent at its finest.

0 comments: