THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 8, 2009

My Nails...

I mentioned I didn't like my nails, but I never showed you what they looked like. So here it is:
















I guess the reason I don't like it is because I don't have a steady hand and doing acrylic on your own hand is extremely hard to do, especially when you want it to look right and this clearly didn't look right. The only reason for the black lines on the white tips is because I messed up the acrylic on one hand and had to do something to make it less obvious. So I did that and in the begin it turned out nice, but then when I switched hands to do it on, it started to look like crap, so I had to make the first hand slightly crappy as well so it'd balance out.

But, I think the lesson learned here is that I shouldn't do my own nails or I should spend more time doing them so I can perfect the art of doing it myself. Either way, this nail thing has to last until Thanksgiving break.

0 comments: