THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

HBOImagine.com

Alright, I'm pretty sure we've all seen the ads on HBO for this new Imagine thing they have going on and are currently busy promoting. (Or maybe it's because HBO is the channel in my dorm that the TV stays on). Let me just say, I give it thumbs up. It's freaking genius.

Ok, the whole point of the campaign is to show that there is more than one side to every story and to know every side you have to see it from every angle, so it makes a point to do just that. I must warn you that everything is interconnected and you have to go through everything in the web before you'll ever be able to figure it out. And if you still don't get it, when you click at the bottom of the screen, it'll guide you through the story so it all makes sense at the end.
Let me just say this...IT'S CRAZY!!!!!!
There are so many twists and turns that you wouldn't have even seen, but you have to be patient if you want to get the whole story and REALLY know what's going on. But it is most definitely something worth checking out and I am so freakin' happy that I did. It most definitely made my night and now has me questioning the big film producers of my time. Why haven't they thought of this before?
Another incredibly exciting part about this is that it's open the public, meaning they want young film directors to make their own versions. A challenge that can prove who has real talent directing and writing versus who doesn't. To get all the details you have to go the website, but trust me you won't waste your time. It's truly worth it.

Let me just say, you're in for one hell of a surprise and if you didn't know it before, It's more than you imagined.


Link Here: HBO Imagine

0 comments: