THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Def just made my day!

So I was on Twitter and saw this Twitpic:

Just Finished fitting @TheYBF for a Mag shoot on Monday! Only 12 of these were released in America!

I immediately thought to myself, WOW. Those are some cute shoes, but sadly the caption underneath told me everything I needed to know as to why I wouldn't be able to get a pair.

"Just Finished fitting @TheYBF for a Mag shoot on Monday! Only 12 of these were released in America!"


If that isn't fair, I don't know what is. But I decided to make an attempt to follow the person who clearly wore this and devoted much of their Twitpics to shoes upon fashion to accessories. I really think you might enjoy their Twitpics as much as I have, so here's the link to their official Twitpic page.

Link Here: Jason Rembert

0 comments: