THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Yet Again...

Yet again, I return from my hiatus and marvel at how un-busy I was during those past months, weeks, days, that I haven't posted.

So, I'm back, yet again.

So what has happened in life? Absolutely nothing of great importance. I feel as if I've done a whole lot more partying over the course of this year, than I have any other year. I also feel as if I've allowed Twitter to dictate my life. I've been slacking off in school and now that I'm close to the semester being over, I'm worrying like crazy, but doing nothing proactive.
I should be complaining about my life being in shambles, but I have this whole new outlook, if you can call it that. I simply don't care as much anymore. I'm more focused on connecting now with people, so I can have connections when I graduate versus ensuring that I have really good grades, not as if I'm not receiving them currently.
As it stands right now, I'm looking up internships and summer jobs, and trying to get some business cards made up for myself. Why? I have no idea why, but it sounds like something I should do.

Currently however, I have one huge project that I've taken on...taking care of myself. So many people forget about taking care of themselves, and I don't want to be in that number. Now, I'm not saying that I need to hit the gym, do my hair, or keep myself looking good (I would like to think I'm already doing that), but I'm trying to take care of myself in regards to caring more about myself versus people.
This does not mean, I'm about to turn into a self centered bitch...I'm just trying to focus more on myself and my own well being and mental and spiritual state, vs those of others. I've spent my whole life ensuring others were happy and forcing their happiness to be my happiness, not anymore. I'm taking control of my life and my decisions and doing things for me now, because I want to do them, not because someone told me to.

So with that said...I'm off to start this project.

0 comments: