THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 9, 2010

New Year and New Beginnings!!!

At the start of every year, everyone makes resolutions of what they'll accomplish within the upcoming 12 months. Some people go on diets and others go on a self transformation mode. So, what were my new year resolutions?

I didn't have any.

Honestly, I didn't make any promises for myself for this year. Perhaps I should make the promise to be more faithful to this blog like I was in the past. But honestly, I have to say that December was a very hectic month. So much was going on that I honestly didn't have time to blog .

So what have I been up to lately?

Nothing.

Now you know that I haven't been up to much lately and I haven't made any new year resolutions. Honestly, I don't think I need a new beginning. I just think I need a better understanding.
I strongly believe that understanding is what everyone is searching for when they make those promises to create a better them in the upcoming months. Honestly, you can't create a better self than the one you already are. It just doesn't happen. You just have to accept what you are and what your not. That's what I'm doing. I'm accepting what I am and what I'm not. I'm searching for understanding.

Other than that...I don't really have much to say. I promise I'll update more faithfully though. =]

0 comments: